Important x360Recover Product Update: v2016.04.07
For all Axcient employees that support x360Recover Partners:
x360Recover will be releasing a product enhancement (version 2016.04.07) the evening of April 15th, 2016.
Link to updated x360Recover Administrator Guide
This Update will be deployed to devices automatically if you have auto updates enabled.
If auto updates are not enabled, you can manually install the update by going to Settings>Update Manager>Check Updates>Apply Update.
Note: This is a significant update and can take up to 30 minutes to install.
Users should wait the allotted time and not reboot their device during the installation process.
- The web GUI may appear unresponsive and your version number may list "NA" during the process.
- Post automatic reboot at the end of the installing, your version number will show "v2016.04.07."
- UEFI Support
- Ability to boot UEFI systems on x360Recover
- Ability to BMR UEFI systems with Beta x360Recover Recovery Tool (formerly BMR iso).
- VirtIO storage drivers
- Support for VirtIO drivers for disk devices during virtualization.
- Available in both Test and Live modes.
- VHDx support during exports
- Ability to export systems to VHDx (UEFI only)
- Email Alerts Filtering
- Choose what alert types you want to receive via email
- RAID1 support
- Ability to set your storage up as a RAID1 and expand by RAID1’s
- GMP BootVM report
- See all your BootVM screenshots across all of your appliances in one place
- Batch incremental snapshots during replication
- Choose whether to batch incremental snapshots or not when replicating to Vault – Default set to 1
- Agent Monitoring Setting
- Choose whether to enable or disable Agent Monitoring (Agent Disconnected Alerts) for workstations, servers, or both.
- Enhanced Retention Policies
- The ability to keep: All incrementals for x days: after x days, keep end of day for x days, end of week for x weeks, end of month for x months, and end of year for x years.
- Seed status indicator
- The seed button will now turn green on the appliance and the vault when the seed has been imported in the vault.
- Improved Log Rotation
- NFS exports
- Resolved NFS exports not working on the appliance without a backend command
- Time zone fix
- All date time values are now represented using the server’s time zone instead of the user’s time zone
- Resolved snapshot order in protected system details page.
- ZFS performance improvements when querying snapshots.