Axcient is pleased to announce Replibit Version 2016.05.13, the latest release that includes important improvements, corrections, and an update patch.
Note: Marketing distributed an announcement to all Replibit partners on Friday May 13th, at 6:30 pm.
To receive the update:
- If your auto-updates were enabled, the product would have downloaded and installed automatically this past Saturday, May 14th 2016.
- If your auto-updates were/are not enabled, you can manually install the update using the following procedures in the device GUI:
- Browse to Settings > Update Manager > Check Updates > Apply the update.
Replibit Updates & Improvements included in this release:
- The Basic retention policy now allows for simpler configuration of unlimited retention.
- Systems with more than 4 volumes now properly virtualize (requires virtIO setup).
- The Stats Time column in GMP is now accurate.
- The Missed Backup email alert is now correctly being sent.
- In the Manage Storage screen, the Replace button is now functioning as expected.
- Snapshots virtualized in Live Mode are now being exported properly.
- For systems seeded on a Vault, the Seed Indicator icon is now operating correctly.