Axcient x360Recover is proud to announce the release of a new and improved device Provisioning Wizard and installation ISO image.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Every partner needs to take either Action A or Action B as soon as possible:
Action A: In order to avoid any errors during the provisioning process, Axcient highly recommends downloading our latest release ISO when installing any new devices.
1. Please click here for this latest download.
2. Accept the License Agreement.
Action 2: If you are not able to download the release ISO and are installing from version 2016.05.30 or older, the Web GUI login to the Appliance or Vault may fail.
Therefore, if you are not able to download the latest ISO image as in Action 1 above, and must install from an older ISO, please follow the steps below:
1. Install the Axcient x360Recover operating system and ensure the system reboots when installation is complete.
2. Set or determine the IP address of the device (if using DHCP).
3. Connect to the device using a web browser. The device will perform an update to the latest version and reboot.
4. After the system reboots, the Provisioning Wizard will load and display the License Agreement.
o Press <F5> within your web browser to refresh the web page content. If you do not receive a prompt to reset all passwords after the cluster membership selection page, refresh the browser and try again.