Replibit does not support virtual installations of appliances and vaults in production.
Use at your own risk.
However, it is 'ok' to run Replibit Global Management Portal GMP configuration in a VM as long as it has 250GB hard drive and one 2GB hard drive thin provisioned.
In addition the following VMware settings need to be configured:
Please review the links below to learn how to edit the virtual machine setting to support Replibit.
Editing VMware settings to support Replibit:
1. Gracefully shutdown Replibit
2. With the VM off, download the .vmx file and open in WordPad
3. Copy and paste the 4 entries below into the vmx file and save it
vcpu.hotadd = "FALSE"
featMask.vm.hv.capable = "Min:1"
vhv.enable = "TRUE"
disk.EnableUUID = "true"
4. Upload the modified vmx file to its original location
5. Re-register the vmx (remove machine from inventory and add it back to inventory)
6. Start the VM