To enable nightly Boot VM Checks of the protected system:
- In the appliance menu pane, click Protected Systems.
You will see a list of the systems currently being backed up and protected by the Appliance.
- Click the Details button to launch the Protected Systems Details page.
- In the Protected Systems Details page, click the Boot VM Check button.
- If an Encryption passphrase was specified when deploying the agent to the protected system, the System Encrypted password prompt will displays.
Enter the Encryption Password and click the I Agree button.
If the Boot VM Check option is enabled, the Appliance will perform a nightly virtual boot-up of the Protected System using the most recent recovery point, then take a screenshot of the running system.
- Back in the Protected System Details page, the most recent screenshot image can be viewed by clicking the Screenshot button.
- A global overview of all Boot Images is available on the Global Management Portal GMP) from the Boot VM Report page. For more information, please reference the Using the Axcient x360Recover Management Portal article.