When you export a protected system to a USB disk, either by performing a Recover – USB or a Migration over USB between devices, you can import the protected system into the appliance using the Import button on the Protected Systems page.
- Attach the USB disk to the Appliance.
- In the Appliance menu pane, click Protected Systems.
You will see a list of the systems currently being backed up and protected by the Appliance.
- In the Protected Systems page, click Import.
The Import Protected System dialog box displays.
- In the Import Protected System dialog box, select the USB drive in the USB dropdown menu.
- Select the Protected System in the Protected Systems dropdown menu.
- If an Encryption password was assigned to the protected system, enter it in the Password field.
- Click Import to begin the data import process.
Monitor the progress from the System tab of the Jobs menu.