The Alerts menu pane shows the status of any active or recent alerts generated by the Appliance.
To view and manage alerts:
- In the Appliance menu pane, click Alerts.
The Alerts page displays.
Click the Alerts tab to view recent alerts.
Click the Alert Archive tab to view all alerts within the log.
Note: Retention of the Alert Archive is controlled by the Jobs Auto Delete Settings retention in the Settings menu pane.
4. Use the Status column to understand the status of alerts. Alert status can be Active, Closed, or Auto Cleared. Hover your mouse over icons in the Status pane to read their text label.
Many types of alerts will be automatically cleared if the next attempt to perform the failed action succeeds. Some types of alerts must be manually closed. Alerts in an Active state that can be manually closed will have a button in the Action pane.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.