The x360Recover (Replibit) Recovery Toolkit is a Linux Live CD containing a wealth of tools and utilities for performing system recovery, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and general digital forensics.
The x360Recover (Replibit) Recovery Toolkit supports both legacy MBR and modern UEFI system architecture.
The Toolkit utility contains:
- x360Recover (Replibit) Bare Metal Restore Wizard - Recover protected systems from an x360Recover (Replibit) appliance or vault, directly back onto your replacement hardware. Protected systems may be recovered onto either physical or virtual machine hardware.
- x360Recover (Replibit) Driver Injector - Inject critical device drivers into an offline Windows operating system to allow it to boot properly after it has been recovered to dissimilar hardware.
Also included in the x360Recover (Replibit) Recovery Toolkit are tools for:
- disk partition recovery and editing
- file system repair
- antivirus scanning
- offline Windows registry editing
- disk cloning and imaging
For complete detailed instructions on using the Toolkit, please review the Axcient x360Recover Replibit Recovery Toolkit Guide.pdf which covers:
- the taskbar
- the disk manager
- the file manager
- available utilities
- using the disk copy wizard
- dissimilar hardware driver injection
- benchmark tests (such as disk performance and CPU performance)
- advanced recovery options (such as manually recreating the UEFI boot partition)