x360Sync Version 2.5.0 Build .923 Hotfix
Axcient is pleased to announce x360Sync v18.104.22.1683, the latest release that includes important updates.
- Agent hydration method performance is overhauled for scalability with large data pools.
- Agent database is now enhanced to prevent collisions and sync operations that were rejected by the x360Sync Server.
- Agent memory footprint is now optimized for better resource utilization.
- Agents will now properly reject excluded extensions prior to sending to the x360Sync Server.
- Agents will no longer generate erroneous collision files when receiving updates from the x360Sync Server.
- Agent registration now properly creates Synced Folder in all instances.
- Agent no longer crashes when stopping the service in a unique edge case.