x360Sync version 2.2.1 Release
Faster Transfers, Critical OS X Issue Resolved, and more!
Release date: Week of December 29th, 2014
*Agent Version: 22.214.171.1242
Axcient is pleased to announce x360Sync v2.2.1, the latest release that includes major fixes and improvements.
In this release, we have increased transfer speeds and resolved a critical issue with OS X Yosemite that caused the agent to crash. x360Sync v2.2.1 fixes and improvements include:
- Optimized transfer buffer sizes which increased transfer speeds
- Fixed OS X crash issue on OS X Yosemite
- Fixed Active Directory import when user email was not specified
- Fixed incorrect reports of machines as “Offline” on dashboard
- Fixed WebDAV hang up on Microsoft update for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Fixed space usage extension ordering in report for some patched servers
- Fixed issue with handling of ‘+’ sign in email causing API authentication to fail
- 256-bit AES set as default; removed 448-bit Blowfish option
- General fixes and improvements