Axcient is pleased to announce x360Sync v184.108.40.2060, the latest release that includes important updates.
- The new hydration method is now indexing to further improve sync performance.
- Certain branding icons no longer throw a 500 error.
- The Use Filesystem Permissions policy is now properly enforced when content is locked by a different x360Sync user.
- Agent no longer crashes in specific edge cases.
- Agent service no longer hangs in a syncing process as a result of a deadlock.
- Agent service will now properly update the agent schema.
- Rebranded Synced Folder will now properly appear as a storage location shortcut in Microsoft Office Desktop Applications.