To reconnect WebDAV on login using GPO:
- Find the appropriate object and edit it.
- Click to expand the User Configuration folder, the Preferences folder, and the Windows Settings folder, and then click Drive Maps.
- In the New Drive Properties dialog box, add a new mapped drive (for example, we have chosen W: as our drive for testing).
- Set the Action drop-down menu to Replace.
- In the Location field, enter the https address of Anchor server.
- Set the Drive Letter field according to your preferences.
- In the Connect as section, enter credentials for the account.