In Anchor, you can optionally turn a subfolder within an already backed-up folder into a Team Share.
- In the Backups tab, find the backup that contains the appropriate subfolder. Deactivate this backup.
- In the Machines tab, find the appropriate machine that holds the subfolder, click the Enable Mapping link, and then click the Map Folders link.
- In the File Server Enablement screen, configure mapping:
- In the left-hand side of the screen, select the folder that you would like to map.
- In the right-hand side of the screen, select the appropriate Team Share to which the folder should be mapped.
- Click the Submit button.
- In the Backups tab, find the appropriate backup, and use the Restore button to restore the backup to its original location.
You will now have a Team Share mapping within a backed-up parent folder.