To recover data from the cloud vault back to the original location you will first need to start the process from the customer's AMS or Agent system. You have to start the Recovery process for the customers side so it will have access to the customer's systems to drop the data into. If you start the Recovery from the Axcient Cloud vault it will not have the access to the customer's servers.
1. Remote into the customer's AMS and then open Backup Plans and Tasks.
2. From there click on New then Recovery tasks.
3. Click on Select Data
4. Click on Data Path bullet and then Browes
5. Click on Storage nodes and then fill in the Axcient Cloud AMS host name. It should end up looking like bsp://acr-corename1.aa.sc.efscloud.net
6. Click on the green arrow and enter your cloud vault credentials.
7. Now you change the view to Files and Folders and drill down to select the data you need recovered.
8. Once you accept the data to be recovered you need to pick Where to Recover. This can be to the original location with different options or a new location.