This Knowledgebase article provides instructions for adding Acronis licenses to the Acronis Management Server (AMS).
You can manage all Acronis licenses obtained from Axcient from one central location at each customer’s site. This means you can enter Acronis license key(s) by using the AMS license server installed at each of your customer’s locations.
Adding Acronis Licenses
To add license keys to the AMS license server, perform the following steps.
- Select the Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 icon on the desktop to launch the program.
- To connect to the AMS, select the Connect to a management server option in the main window.
- Select Licenses in the left Navigation menu. If you have already added licenses to this deployment, they will appear in the main window.
- To add an Acronis license, select the Add License button on the top menu.
- In the Add License dialog box, you can either manually type, paste, or import keys from a file.
- Enter your license key(s) and then select 0K.
Your local AMS license server is now configured to manage the added Acronis licenses.