As a new x360Cloud partner, you will be given access to the Reseller Portal that helps you manage all your x360Cloud clients in one centralized web interface.
The x360Cloud Reseller Portal is used to perform administrative tasks for all your clients.
For example, you can:
- View a summary of system statistics on the Dashboard
- Create client Organizations
- Review Reports
- Manage notifications with the Settings tab
Getting started with the Reseller Portal
You will use the x360Cloud Reseller Portal to launch individual client organizations, where you can manage backups and restores.
1. From your preferred browser, navigate to the x360 Portal and log in.
2. In the x360 Portal Dashboard page, click the x360Cloud (CloudFinder) product card to launch the x360Cloud Dashboard.
View the Dashboard tab
Click the Dashboard tab to view the Dashboard page.
The Reseller Portal Dashboard page allows you to quickly view a count of all services you manage, as well as an overview of system statistics.
Optionally, you can:
- Click the Download Backup Report button for the latest backup report in CSV format covering a particular organization
- Click the Download Summary Report button to download the current summary of protected accounts, SharePoint sites or shared drives across your organizations.
View the Organizations tab
Click the Organizations tab to view the Organizations page.
The Reseller Portal Organizations page allows you to view client information for each client that you support.
Within the Organizations page, click the orange Add Organization button to add a new client organization.
- You can also click the Client ID of each client organization to manage the client’s instance of x360Cloud. Learn more about how to manage your client accounts in the Reseller Portal:
View the Reports tab
Click the Reports tab to review the audit logs from all of the organizations you manage.
For more information on using and exporting audit logs, please review x360Cloud View Audit Logs
View the Settings tab
Click the Settings tab to view the Settings page.
- The Reseller Portal Settings page allows you to manage warnings and notifications.
- You can also opt to attach backup report files to email alerts on this page.