x360Sync Version 2.5.2
Axcient is pleased to announce x360Sync v2.5.2, our latest release of x360Sync, which includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
EU and CA SaaS: Tuesday, September 27th, 2016
US SaaS: Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 3:00 PM PDT
Private Cloud: Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 8:00 PM PDT
Note: Service will be minimally interrupted during this update
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- New Snapshot feature that enables org administrators to copy a root at a specified point in time for data management or recovery purposes.
- Alerts now support FSE machines that are unreachable for more than 5 minutes.
- A new org policy allows administrators to control whether or not end users can roll back revisions.
- Max File Size org policy now governs web uploads for users and guests.
- Celery, a distributed task management system, is now packaged for on-prem deployments.
- Redis, an in-memory data structure store, is now packaged for on-prem deployments.
- A new customizable org policy enforces rate-limiting to prevent abuse by third-party services and/or users.
- Daily Digest emails now list modified and newly added files in alphabetical order.
- Service Plan names now properly display with case sensitivity.
- Drag & Drop confirmation popup now displays total progress of the batch upload.
- The Push Now button to test ConnectWise billing agreements now updates/creates the expected agreements.
- Revision Rollback time is now standardized with browser and localization support.
- An error message will now display when certain fields’ inputted character counts are exceeded.
- Session cookies and tokens are now stored server-side and customizable in the config file for on-prem deployments.
- Reports page formatting is now enhanced to cleanly display report names.
- Reporting performance is now significantly improved.
- Mobile users can now back out of Web Preview view to return to the share landing page.
- Command line interface (CLI) options are now expanded to account for pause and resume sync.
- The file sync process is now improved to account for the recent AutoCAD 2017 changes to their update pattern.
- Hydration method query is now further improved for sync down performance, particularly in an instance of a mutex timeout.
- Print options dialogs generated from third party applications no longer hang when "Finding available printers".
- Web uploads now return accurate responses.
- Group settings page title bar now displays the correct group name.
- Downloading reports with a forward slash in the name no longer throws a 404 error.
- File locks now properly expire in an edge case where no other subscribed machines are online.
- Purge policy is now properly enforced for certain edge-cases.
- Org policy for throttling bandwidth will now be properly honored by the Desktop Client.
- Default Synced Tool branding no longer shows for on-prem deployments that have custom branding configured.
- WebDAV no longer fails authentication for long usernames.
- Quota alerts will now save and generate properly.
- Desktop Client service no longer crashes in an edge case on macOS.
- The Plugin for Microsoft Outlook now properly loads on older x86 versions of Outlook.