x360Sync version 2.3.1 Release
One-Time Use API Tokens, Compressed Log Support, Improved ConnectWise Connection Support, and More
Release date: Week of April 27, 2015
*Server & Agent Version: 2.3.1.xxx
Axcient is pleased to announce x360Sync v2.3.1, the latest release that includes important fixes.
x360Sync v2.3.1 fixes include:
- One Time Use API Tokens—API tokens for certain sessions (for example, when connecting to the web portal from the agent) will now be created for one-time use.
- Compressed Log Support with the Get Logs Button—Compressed logs are now collected when clicking the Get Logs button in the Machines tab.
- Improved ConnectWise Connection Support—ConnectWise connection errors no longer occur when attempting to connect to older versions of ConnectWise.
- Leading and Trailing Spaces Stripped from Team Share and Group Names—Leading and trailing spaces are now automatically stripped when creating or renaming Team Shares and Groups.
- Pending Subscriptions Removed from Deleted Team Shares—Future machine subscriptions are now correctly removed when a Team Share is deleted; end users will no longer experience 500 errors.
- Additional Checks Prior to Purging Deleted Files and Folders—Additional checks have been added to ensure deleted files and folders are purged according to organizational retention policy settings.
- Improved Sorting of Team Shares in the My Files Tab—When an end user sorts content in the My Files tab of the web portal, Team Shares will now be sorted together alphabetically, and standard files and folders will be sorted together alphabetically.