Depending on policy settings, end users can restore deleted files from the web portal. Alternatively, administrators can restore files and folders for end users.
To restore files and folders for end users:
- In the left-hand organization menu, click the arrow next to the appropriate organization and select Roots.
The page refreshes to display a list of roots within the selected organization.
- Click the Browse button next to the appropriate root.
The current files and folders for the selected roots displays.
- In the toolbar, click the Show Deleted button.
The deleted files and folders display as semi-transparent.
- Right-click an individual file and folder and select the Restore link.
- Alternatively, click the Restore Deleted button in the toolbar. The Restore Files dialog box displays, allowing you to restore all deleted files, or certain files deleted between a specified time frame.
The selected files and folders will be restored.