When a user account is first created, you will receive a Welcome email from the administrator, providing you with important information to help you get started using the system. For example, your email might include a link to the web portal, a username (or an email address), and a password.
- Navigate to the URL listed in your email (for example, https://www.syncedtool.com).
- Enter your username (or email) and password.
- Click the Log In button.
You now have access to the system.
Managing Account Settings
When you have access to the web portal, you can update your account settings, including your name, email address, and password. You can also set up advanced settings, such as Two-Step Authentication, quota alerts, and WebDAV access.
To manage account settings:
- Click the Logged In As button in the web portal.
The Account Settings page displays.
- In the Account Settings page, you can update account information, including:
- Use the First Name field to update your first name.
- Use the Last Name field to update your last name.
- Use the Email field to update your email address.
- Click the Change Password link to change your password.
- Use the Mobile Phone Number field to change your mobile phone number.
- Click the Language drop-down menu to select your preferred site language, which also affects numbering formats. Leave this field blank to use the default language set for the system, which you will see displayed when you hover over the blue Question icon.
- Click the Timezone drop-down menu to select your preferred timezone, which affects dates and times displayed across the system. You can also leave this field blank to use the system default, which you will see displayed when you hover over the blue Question icon.