Online Backup Manager Release #: 3.19.57
Download Release Date: Week of 02/20/2017 Auto Update as Minor Version Release Date: 02/27/2017
OBM version 3.19.57 was released for manual download only (through the Axcient backup portal) on 2/23/2017.
This release occurred in order to provide ShadowProtect monitoring improvements within Axcient Cloud VMs (target) and Local BDRs (source).
BDR for ShadowProtect Updates
- Fixed false-positive chain verification errors which often displayed as Null Date errors
- Includes fully leveraging the image.exe return codes for chain validations
- Fixes issues with locked image files
- Stabilization updates for FTP file transfers from local BDRs to the Axcient cloud
- Includes ‘send’ errors reported in the OBM log and Backup Portal
- Machine errors that previously reported in an ‘array’ format no longer display as an array in the portal
- Universal C Runtime (UCRT) check now occurs during Online Backup Manager update and install
- ImageManager now includes the image.exe tool as a part of the base install (with v7.1 and up). The OBM uses image.exe for chain verification
- Hyper-V not installed messages are now excluded from ImageManager log parsing
- Initially selecting the Monitor ShadowProtect policy results in blank Comment
NOTE: Currently Microsoft .NET 3.5 (or greater) is NOT required to backup file data or ShadowProtect images to the Axcient cloud. However, it is needed to fully monitor ShadowProtect/ImageManager backups. We highly recommend upgrading to .NET 3.5 or later to take full advantage of Axcient BDR for ShadowProtect’s granular monitoring features.