As an x360Sync (Anchor) partner, we suggest that you proactively track x360Sync product releases and service updates to ensure that you stay up-to-date on the latest features and improvements.
For example, you can follow important Knowledgebase sections, subscribe to the Axcient Status page, and periodically attend x360Sync training classes. These resources will alert you of critical changes to the x360Sync product, and inform you of how to best administer x360Sync for the clients and end users that you support.
Best Practice 1: Follow Important Sections in the Knowledgebase
When you follow sections in the Knowledgebase, you will receive an email notification when new articles, release notes, and service advisories are published.
To follow a Knowledgebase section:
- Navigate to the Knowledgebase.
- In the home page of the Knowledgebase, click the x360Sync (Anchor) button.
- In the x360Sync (Anchor) landing page, find the sections you would like to follow. At a minimum, we suggest that you follow these sections:
- Anchor Release Notes
This section contains product release notes, and is updated when a new version of the Anchor product is released to partners.
- Anchor Service Advisory
This section contains service advisory notices, and is updated when notable incidents occur that might affect performance of the Anchor product.
- Anchor Release Notes
- Click the appropriate section title.
- In the section landing page, click the Follow button.
Note: You must log in or create a new user account to follow sections.
You will receive an email notification when a new article is added to this Knowledgebase section.
Best Practice 2: Subscribe to the Axcient Status page
In addition to following important Knowledgebase sections, you can bookmark or subscribe to the Axcient Status page, which outlines a complete list of status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories.
- Navigate to the Axcient Status page.
- In the Axcient Status page, click the Subscribe to Updates button.
You will be prompted to select your preferred delivery method, including email, SMS notification, and more.
- Enter your information and click the Subscribe Via button to confirm your selection.
Best Practice 3: Sign Up for Anchor Training Classes
We also suggest that you periodically attend Anchor training classes. These classes are especially important when you onboard new IT administrators and other professionals who support the management of the Anchor product.
- Navigate to the One on One Training page.
- In the One on One Training page, click the Click to Schedule button to select the appropriate training class.
For example, at a minimum, we suggest that new administrators sign up for the following training classes:
- Anchor Part I – Administration
- Anchor Part II – Support End Users
You might also attend the latest Anchor Release training class, which provides an overview of new features and improvements related to the most recent Anchor product release.
- In the Calendar section of the page, select your preferred date and time for the training class.
- In the Details section of the page, enter your contact information.
- Click the Book button to complete the sign-up process.