What is StorageCraft ImageManager?
StorageCraft ImageManager is the software interface used to schedule and maintain the files and storage space used by ShadowProtect. As of June 1, 2016 ImageManager 7 had been integrated into the Axcient cloud.
- Warning: Run the installation as a Windows administrator to prevent losing settings from previous installations. (Right click on the ImageManagerSetup.exe file then select Run as administrator.)
- NOTE: You Must have .NET 3.5 SP 1 installed prior to installation [Download here:]
1. Select the language and then click Next.
2. Click Next on the ImageManager Wizard Welcome page.
3. Accept the EULA and follow the steps in the Installation Wizard to install the ImageManager software.
4. Click Finish when the installation is complete.
5. Reboot the computer to ensure all drives load properly.
6. Click Start > Programs > StorageCraft > StorageCraft ImageManager to launch ImageManager.