By default, x360Recover synchronizes time with a set of global public NTP server sources.
This works well 99% of the time, but security policy or firewall rules at some customer sites may mandate that a local time source must be configured.
How to customize NTP Settings
- Time servers are configured in the file /etc/replibit/ntpd.conf
- Log in to the console of your x360Recover appliance or self-hosted vault and edit the file.
- Replace the existing public NTP time server addresses with one or more local addresses.
- You may specify either an IP address or fully qualified domain name (FQDN) with one server entry per line.
For help with navigating basic Linux command-line functions, see this KB article
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance