Release Information - x360Recover Cloud Interruption / Access to GM Portals / Vaults
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Summary: Axcient will be releasing a minor patch to x360Recover on the morning of Tuesday, July 11th 2017.
This update enables future releases to be targeted at groups of Axcient partners.
In the short term, this will help us run smoother, less resource intensive BETA programs. Additionally, there are many minor bug fixes/enhancements to the GMPs and Axcient x360Recover Core backend.
During this time, access to the Global Management Portals and Vaults, as well as, replication will be offline. No other Axcient services will be interrupted during this time.
Although we are alerting you to the downtime, you should not notice the interruption in service as the short window will not raise any alarms, and replication will automatically continue when the cloud comes back up.
- Enhancements to the x360Recover Updater
- Auto-updates enabled by default (for new deployments)
- Minor GUI Enhancements
- Alerting Fix (causing multiple alerts for same issue)
- Fix GMP bugs (Replication Status report, column sorting and more)
- Time Synchronization during provisioning.
- Don't reboot GMP on hostname change
- Fix bandwidth field in Vault Setting schedules not allowing ‘.’
- Fix VHD exports with MBRs
- Fix typo in CW Integration screen
- Minor Backend fixes and enhancements