When you first log in to the administrative web portal, you will see the Dashboard page, providing overview information for all organizations. You can also use the Organization navigation menu to view specific information for individual organizations. Within the Dashboard, you can use the widgets to view information about the number of accounts, machines, storage usage, bandwidth over time, and more.
To review the Dashboard:
- In the left-hand organization navigation menu, select an organization to view specific information for that organization. Alternatively, click the highest level organization to review information about all organizations in your environment.
- Click the Dashboard tab.
The Dashboard displays, showing you a collection of informational widgets.
- Use the widgets to learn about the selected organization.
- The Overview widget shows allotted space, and compares the percentage of used and unused space. It also displays the number of user folders, backups, and Team Shares.
- The Space Usage by Organization widget shows the breakdown of space used by each individual organization.
- The Bandwidth Over Time widget shows the total amount of data transferred—both uploaded and downloaded—over time.
- The Space Usage by Extension widget shows how much space is used by each file type.
- The Top Storage Users widget shows top storage usage for user accounts.
- The Counts widget shows the number of accounts, admins, guests, machines, organizations, roots, files, deleted files, and revisions.
- The Recent Activity widget shows recent events that occurred in the system.
- The Recently Triggered Alerts widget shows recent events that triggered alerts.
- The Space Usage Over Time widget shows the amount of space used by the system over a period of time.
- The Top Bandwidth Machines widget shows a list of machines, ordered by bandwidth usage. Bytes Sent refers to data sent from the server to the desktop client. Bytes Received refers to data sent from the desktop client to the server.