January 14, 2021
Fix issues reported by users
Bulk account selection/deselection for backup
In organizations with hundreds (or thousands) of user accounts, sites, or shared drives, it can be challenging to manage backup account selection - even though the user account selection on the organization Accounts page is only one click away,
In order to improve the user experience, we've added the ability to select or deselect multiple accounts for protection. Together with improved list sorting, users should be able to perform bulk selections or deselections more easily.
For details on how bulk account selection works, please review How to select multiple accounts for backup
Organization backup settings are tracked in the Audit Logs
To further extend the audit features of x360Cloud, we've extended the User updated organization settings event. This event now contains precise details on which services and containers were impacted.
Protection service selection and deselection
After the protected services list is updated by a user on their organization Settings page, this event will be reflected in the User Activity audit log as follows:
- The Container column shows the organization’s domain name.
- The Service column shows an icon of the service.
Individual account(s) selection and deselection for protection
After the protection state of a user account (or SharePoint site or Google Workspace shared drive) is updated by a user, this event will be reflected in the User Activity audit log as follows:
For an individual account selection:
For bulk accounts selection:
Note: the Audit logs can be viewed in two locations:
1. The Audit Logs on the reseller-level Reports page
2. The Audit Logs page in the related organization
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues.
- Fix for "Could not load data” error shown on organization’s Reports page when trying to filter the list of end user accounts by user email.
- Fix for user selection not saved on organization Settings page (Users tab) when navigating across the pages.
- Fix for an issue with large OneDrive file restoration.
- Descriptions for some issues are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for free one-on-one training.
- Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have specific technical questions.
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance.