May 26, 2021
Historical backup reports for Microsoft 365 archive mailboxes
x360Cloud 2.60.0 delivered the ability to back up Microsoft 365 archive mailboxes. (At that stage, only the latest backup status for protected archive mailboxes was displayed on the Accounts page.)
Now, in version 2.62.0, we've added a historical backup status report - specifically for archive mailboxes. This report lets you track all historical backup status, for all archive mailboxes in x360Cloud, and also lets you review how much data was backed up for those archive mailboxes..
To see the archive mailbox backup status reports (and review backup progress for protected archive mailboxes), navigate to the Accounts page under your organization and switch to the Archive mailboxes tab:
View amount of data backed up for an archive mailbox
In version 2.62.0, , you can also now see the total amount of data backed up for an individual archive mailbox. This is now shown in the Data Protected column on the organization’s Accounts page:
Restore archive mailboxes data
x360Cloud 2.62.0 now provides an option to restore all archive emails backed up for an individual end user account.
You can configure this option with the Restore Microsoft 365 Archive Mailbox button in the Restore User dialog (on the Microsoft 365 users tab):
The archive mail will be restored into the Archive Mailbox folder, located under the user-specified folder (which may be timestamped) in the primary mailbox of the selected end user.
Note: As of May 2021, x360Cloud is rolling out support for Microsoft 365 archive mailbox (aka “In-Place Archive”) data protection. This support is exclusively for our x360Cloud UI, is being rolled out in stages and is being initially introduced to targeted partners.
To enable the archive mailbox features for your x360Cloud organization, please contact Support.
For more information on using x360Cloud for archive email protection, searching and restoration flows, see x360Cloud - Microsoft 365 Archive Mailboxes .
- Fixes for customer escalations and markup issues.
- Pages will sometimes reload constantly when re-logging into x360Portal after an expired browser session. Navigating directly to the x360Portal URL provides a work-around.
- Smart Search shows incorrect number of matching results for mail when using Filter by collection.
- Descriptions for some issues and backup progress are not shown in the container-level downloadable backup report and on the Reports page.
SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248
- Contact Axcient Support at https://partner.axcient.com/login or call 800-352-0248
- Free certification courses are available in the Axcient x360Portal under Training
- To learn more about any of our Axcient products, sign up for a free one-on-one training
- Subscribe to the Axcient Status page for a list of status updates and scheduled maintenance