Share links allow users to send a direct link to a file or folder to internal or external users. As an administrator, you can view the details of all share links by clicking the Shares tab in the administrative web portal. You can also deactivate share links, or remove specific accounts from share links.
To manage share links:
- In the Organization navigation menu, select the organization in which you want to manage share links. The selected organization displays.
- Click the Shares tab. The Team Shares page displays, listing existing Team Shares.
- Click the Individual Shares button to view a list of share links that have been created by end users.
The page refreshes to show the Individual Shares section of the page, displaying a list of share links.
- In the toolbar, you can search for individual shares using the Search field.
- In the Individual Shares section of the page, click the drop-down arrow next to a specific individual share to manage subscribers.
The individual share expands to display subscription details.
- Use the subscription details area to view details about the individual share, including the account who received the individual share, the number of views, and the number of downloads.
- Optionally, click the Link button to view a link to the individual share.
- Optionally, click the Deactivate Share button to deactivate the individual share.