|Return to the Hyper-V Continuity Cloud Guide - Axcient BDR for Veeam|
SECTION 3: RESTORE YOUR VM
In Section 3, you will restore your VM. The restore process will allow you to select the virtual machines you wish to restore, the desired restore points, target host, storage, and networking options.
- To begin, click the Restore button on the top ribbon.
- Select Entire VM in the Restore from backup list, and click Next.
3. On the Full VM Restore page, click Add VM, and select From Backup in the drop- down list.
- Under Backups Browser, select your virtual machine below the Backup Copy Job option; then, click Add.
5. The wizard will automatically select the most recent restore point. If you wish to use a different restore point, click the Point button on the right. Otherwise, click Next.
6. Select Restore to a new location, or with different settings; then, click Next.
7. Click Host to select your host server.
- Select your host server (localhost) below the Hosts option; then, click OK.
9. Click Next to accept the selected host server.
10. If you wish to change the storage location for your VM files, click Path.
Otherwise, click Next to accept the selected host.
11. Select the VM and click Network.
12. Select the network you would like this VM to be attached to; then, click OK.
13. Click Next to continue.
NOTE: If your VM has multiple network adapters, you may configure each one to point to the desired network.
Example: NIC1 -> Internal-LAN; NIC2 -> WAN-DMZ
14. Click Next to continue.
15. Click Next to continue.
- Review the summary and ensure all the selections are correct. Once you have confirmed the selections are correct, click Finish to begin the restore.
This completes the process needed to restore your VM.
If you have any problems during this procedure or notice errors in the log file, please call Axcient Technical Support at 720- 204-4500/1-800-352-0248 or submit questions to https://axcient.com/partner-support/