Prior to this Axcient Replibit Licensing Portal enhancement, the only method of changing and/or updating a Password was to email the password from the Licensing Portal to the email address associated with the User.
With this improvement, you can now change and/or update the password for a user directly in the Licensing Portal through the “Set Password” feature saving time and making the process more efficient.
From the Replibit Licensing Portal pane, select:
- User Management
- Then, click on the, “Set password” icon in the menu bar above the User Names.
- A Set Password pop-up window will appear.
From the, “Set Password” pop-up window you will be able to set your New password and confirm.
- In the New password field, enter your desired password.
- In the Confirm Password field, re-enter your password entered above in the New password
- Press the Set button when complete.