If you been provided with an x360Portal account, you can log in here:
This article will give details on how to create, submit, review, and comment on Support request tickets within the Axcient x360Portal.
The Support page is where you will create, submit, view and track the status of your Support requests.
How do I create a new Support request ticket?
1. Click on the Plus icon located on the navigation bar above the table list.
2. Select the product you are requesting support for:
Available options are:
- Anchor File Sync
- Customer Service
- ShadowProtect / File and Folder
- Quest / Rapid Recovery / AppAssure
- General/x360 Portal/Other Web Portal
- Product Unknown
3. Fill in the fields. You'll be asked to provide the subject of the request, a short description, the priority of the issue, and the issue type. Please note that options may slightly vary according to the selected product.
You may also attach any file that can serve as evidence of the issue. (File size must not exceed 20MB.)
4. Click the Submit button. You will see a confirmation message when your Support request ticket has been successfully created:
When you review your Support Requests list the next time, you will see the newly created ticket on top (because it is the ticket with the most recent activity.)
How do I review, comment or update an existing Support request ticket?
1. Click on the Subject of the Support request ticket on the table list.
2. From the Request Details screen, click on the Add to conversation field to add a new comment.
3. Add the pertinent comment on the expanded field. You may attach a file if necessary, as evidence of the issue.
4. Click the Submit button. You will see confirmation when the Support request ticket has been successfully updated.
How do I close or delete a Support request ticket?
Currently there is no way to delete Support request tickets.
To close the ticket, you may add a new comment specifying that the issue has been resolved. An Axcient Support Representative will then close the ticket and you will see the status changed on your Support requests list.
Have additional questions about the Ancient x360Portal? Review the FAQs here:
Ready to request your new Axcient x360Portal? Start here: