What is the x360Recover Licensing Portal?
The x360Recover Licensing Portal is the central management point for all x360Recover licensing and hardware orders.
The first step in the process of becoming an Axcient x360Recover partner is to gain access to the Licensing Portal, so you can manage all of your customer licensing and accounts.
How do I get access to the Licensing Portal?
1. New partners need to complete a short training session on how to use the Licensing Portal prior to receiving login credentials. Please contact your Axcient sales representative to schedule your session which will enable you to obtain your credentials.
2. After you complete your training and receive your login credentials, you can access the x360Recover Licensing Portal from any web browser by navigating to https://licensing.x360Recover.com
What can I do in the Licensing Portal?
From inside the Licensing Portal, you can:
- Create and manage customer accounts with their associated site locations
- Assign endpoint-based or storage-based licensing to backup appliances
- Order an Axcient x360Recover BDR appliance and have it preconfigured for a specific customer and location
- Request an Axcient hosted vault to replicate your customer data to the Folder. Additionally, you are also able to replicate to a vault hosted at your own data center if you prefer.
Review the full x360Recover Licensing Portal User Guide for complete details:
Tips on working with the x360Recover Licensing Portal:
- How to Lease or Buy an Axcient x360Recover Appliance on the Licensing Portal
- How to Reset a x360Recover Reseller Password on the Licensing Portal
- How to Change an Email Address on the x360Recover Licensing Portal
- How to View the Server ID from the Axcient x360Recover Licensing Portal
- How to Change/Update a Password for a Customer in the x360Recover Licensing Portal
- x360RecoverHow to Deprovision / Remove an existing License for
- How to Locate a Lost Customer Password on the Licensing Portal