You can integrate a Unified Management Console (UMC) with the ConnectWise PSA tool, which will allow you to configure specific events to publish to the PSA.
Note: Because the UMC is appliance-specific, you will need to log into each appliance to configure settings separately. Alternatively, you can inherit PSA settings already configured through the Axcient Web Application (RMC)
If you need help getting started with basic ConnectWise integration, please review the Axcient Unified Management Console User Guide (under the Optimizing section.)
To integrate ConnectWise with the UMC:
1. On the UMC, click the System tab on the top navigation menu.
2. On the left navigation menu, click the PSA option. The PSA page displays.
3. Optionally, on the PSA page, click the Inherit PSA Configuration Info from RMC checkbox to
inherit PSA settings already configured through the Axcient Web Application (RMC).
4. Alternatively, on the PSA page, select ConnectWise from the drop-down menu and click the
Configure PSA Tool button.
5. In the Account settings section, enter the following information:
- In the URL field, enter the URL address for ConnectWise. Enter the domain portion of the
address used to access Connectwise. Enter the URL as illustrated in the following example:
- In the Username field, enter the username for the appropriate Integrator Login user.
- In the Password field, enter the password for the Integrator Login user.
- In the Confirm Password field, validate the Integrator Login password.
- In the Company name field, enter the name of the company.
- Select the Use Managed ID checkbox if you wish to specify a client managed ID number. Please note that this option requires the ConnectWise MSP plug-in.
- In the Company identifier field, enter the appropriate Client ID number.
- In the Client Managed ID field, enter the managed ID number, if applicable.
6. Click the Advanced button to configure advanced settings, including:
- In the Contact drop-down menu, select the name of the client contact. Please note that this dropdown menu is populated with data received from ConnectWise. If the company name does not display correctly in this drop-down menu, you can update this information in ConnectWise.
- In the Service Board drop-down menu, select the target service board for created tickets. If the target service does not display in the drop-down menu, you can add an entry in ConnectWise.
- In the Service Type field, enter the type of service action to take. The value entered here must match the value in the corresponding Service Type field in ConnectWise as part of client configuration settings.
- In the Location field, enter the client location. The value must match the Territory field in
- In the Address Line 1 and Address Line 2 field, enter the client company address information.
- In the City field, enter the client company city.
- In the State drop-down menu,select the client company state.
- In the Zip field, enter the client company ZIP code.
7. Click the Save button when you are finished.