Notice to Axcient x360Recover Partners Using ConnectWise Integration
1. ConnectWise will be releasing version 2019.2 on February 6, 2019.
Version 2019.2 of ConnectWise contains breaking changes in their integration API and requires all Axcient x360Recover partners to be on this latest version to avoid service interruption.
2. Notice to all Axcient x360Recover Partners: Please ensure that all Axcient x360Recover appliances and vaults configured for integration with ConnectWise have been updated to at least Axcient x360Recover 8.1.0.
Note: After Feb 6th, Axcient x360Recover devices running x360Recover versions older than 8.1.0 will not be able to communicate with ConnectWise.
Axcient x360Recover 8.1.2 is the latest general release version and all devices should be running this release at this time. (Note: Axcient x360Recover 8.2.0 is currently undergoing staggered release to partners and will be fully released within weeks). If your devices have not yet updated to Axcient x360Recover 8.1.2 or newer, please ensure that Automatic Updates is enabled, or perform a manual update of your devices. For assistance with devices that will not update, open a Support ticket or call 720-204-4500.
3. x360Recover Support for ConnectWise ‘Basic’ and 'Standard' Editions
ConnectWise now offers two versions: Standard and Basic
- ConnectWise Standard Edition is fully supported by x360Recover's Billing Integration features.
- ConnectWise Basic Edition provides many of the same features as the Standard edition, but some functionality is not included. Basic edition has no support for Agreements and Additions, so x360Recover Billing Integration features are not available to partners using ConnectWise Basic edition.