The agent is software installed on a protected system which performs a backup and sends the backup to the local appliance.
- The agent software must be installed on each system that needs to be protected.
- Backups of protected systems are image-based.
- Supported platforms include most Windows workstations and servers.
- You can install and uninstall agent software without the need to reboot the target device, reducing the impact to the customer environment.
As an MSP, you can decide which critical workstations and servers need image-based backups and how often you need to create incremental backups (snapshots) to ensure a complete recovery.
The agent can be installed on a Windows workstation or server.
As soon as you have access to the appliance web interface, you can download the agent software and install this software onto a protected system.
Need more help?
- For a more detailed overview of using the x360Recover agent, please contact your Partner Success Manager to sign up for free x360Recover Product Certification courses.
- Did you know you can schedule a free, live 15-minute training session with a product expert to review a technical question? Check it out: Schedule a one-on-one 15-minute training session