You can now assign an Accountant permissions role to employees who manage your x360Portal billing tools.
- A user assigned to the Accountant permissions role has the same access as a Basic user, with the addition of having the ability to manage billing.
How to change a existing user's permission role
1. To change an existing user's role, go to the Users tab on your Dashboard and select the name of the person you wish to change.
2. When the Edit User window opens, locate the General Info section and click Edit.
3. When the user's general info appears, click Permission Role.
4. Select Accountant from the drop down menu and remember to click Save to keep your changes.
Read more FAQs about the x360Portal:
Learn how to pay your invoice with the x360 Portal: