Application Server – 126.96.36.1995
Web Server – 188.8.131.525
SyncedTool for Windows 184.108.40.2065
SyncedTool for iOS 220.127.116.115
Outlook Add-In 18.104.22.1683
Early access program starting from April 29, 2019
Auto-upgrade: May 29, 2019
Axcient is pleased to announce x360Sync v2.7.0, our latest release of x360Sync for Private Cloud, which includes important improvements and updates related to performance and user experience.
Note: With the release of x360Sync v.2.7.0, the desktop client no longer supports outdated operating systems, like Windows Vista, Mavericks v.10.9, and Yosemite v.10.10.
Team share permissions
Administrators can now assign permission roles to subscribers within a Team Share. Roles can be assigned at the Group level, or to individual user accounts. Please find more details about this feature here.
Windows ACL helps to enforce permission roles
Synced Tool uses Windows ACL to provide educational messages when a user attempts to perform changes which are not permitted. This functionality required Synced Tool to change the Windows ACL to keep aligned with the permissions provided by the selected Team Share permission role.
Please find more information about Windows ACL changes in the following articles:
- Desktop Client 22.214.171.1246 for Windows and the Access Control List (ACL)
- Updates in handling Windows ACL with File Server Enablement
In the case of File Server Enablement (FSE) mapping, content that is mapped using FSE is often also shared with a file server, and Windows ACLs are used to control the direct access of users to that content.
- A new scripting option allows administrators to configure the Auto Lock feature to always lock for the maximum duration, by default.
- A new scripting option allows administrators to turn on the Auto Collisions Resolution policy, by default.
- The Allow Users to Lock Files policy is now turned on by default for new organizations.
- System administrators in private cloud environments can now disable an organization through the API
Please find the full list of new features and updates here:
- x360Sync 2.7.0 Known Issues
- x360Sync - Desktop Client 126.96.36.1996 for Windows and the Access Control List (ACL)
If you would like to learn more, we invite you to sign up for one-on-one training.