As a first step, you need to create a x360Cloud reseller account.
For example, you can sign up for a x360Cloud trial account, which will trigger the x360Cloud reseller account creation process.
Note: Trial accounts are valid for 14 days. You must upgrade a trial account before the 14 day trial period ends to ensure your services are not interrupted. Please contact your Partner Enablement Specialist or Partner Success Manager for help.
To sign up for a x360Cloud trial:
STEP 1: Access Axcient Website
Navigate to x360Cloud section of the Axcient.com website
STEP 2: Access the Trial Page
Click the Start a 14-day Trial button.
STEP 3: Sign Up for a x360Cloud Account
In the Trial form, enter your contact information and click the Submit button.
STEP 4: Look for your Welcome email
Wait for the Axcient Welcome email to arrive in your email Inbox and click the Register link.
You will be redirected to the x360 Portal Registration page.
Note: To ensure Axcient can contact you through email, add Axcient to your safe senders list.
STEP 5: Register for the x360 Portal
- In the x360 Portal Registration page, create your personal account:
- In the First Name field, enter your first name.
- In the Last Name field, enter your last name.
- In the Email field, enter your preferred email address.
- Click the Next button when you are finished
STEP 6: Configure Your x360 Portal Password
After entering your personal information, you will be prompted to create a password for the x360 Portal:
- In the Password field, enter a strong password.
- In the Confirm Password field, confirm the password entered above.
Click the Create Account button when you are finished.
STEP 7: Log In to the x360 Portal
After your account is created, you will be prompted to log in:
- In the Email field, enter the email address you used to register.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- Click the Login
The x360 Portal Dashboard page displays.
STEP 8: Log In to Your x360Cloud Trial Account
In the x360 Portal, find the x360Cloud product card and click the Launch link.
You will be redirected to the x360Cloud Reseller Portal.
STEP 9: Agree to Axcient Terms and Conditions
When accessing the x360Cloud Reseller Portal for the first time, you will be prompted to accept Axcient terms and conditions:
- Click the I have read and agree to the Master Terms of Service
- Click the I have read and agree to the Axcient Systems Partner Agreement
Click the I Agree button to save your settings.