After you configure your client's organization, you will be redirected to the organization's Settings page, where you can:
- update Services settings
- review General settings such as contact details
- manage User settings including adding and deleting organization-level user accounts
|For detailed instructions on configuring a full range of client account settings, please reference the x360Cloud User Guide|
STEP 1: Update Services settings
While still in the organization's Settings page, you can update the settings for Services.
For example, if you are working with a Microsoft 365 account, you can update the following settings:
1. In the read-only Current Backup section, you can view current backup statistics for the organization's account.
2. In the Enable services to backup section, use the toggles to turn on and off Office 365 services to be backed up.
3. In the User filter settings section, select the users you want to skip for backup. Use the External toggle to skip external user accounts from the backup process.
4. In the New Users section, you can automatically back up new user accounts and new SharePoint sites:
- Use the Automatically back up new Microsoft Office 365 users toggle to automatically back up all new user accounts.
- Use the Automatically back up new Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint sites toggle to automatically back up all new SharePoint sites.
|[Please see the User Guide for complete details on configuring all client organization settings.]|
STEP 2: Review general settings
Click the General tab to view partner information, including partner ID, company name, and contact details.
STEP 3: Manage users
Click the Users tab to view, add or delete existing organization-level user accounts.
- To add a new organization-level user account, please reference How to create new organization-level user accounts
- To delete an organization-level user account, please see How to delete organization-level accounts.