Step 1. Prepare and submit your request
1. Click on the Manage tab on the AMP dashboard:
a. Next, when the drop down menu appears, click on MDF Fund Request:
b. Finally, click on the blue Create Request button:
2. After the request form has generated, please complete the following fields:
a. Fund Plans - Please select from the two options:
- Event Sponsorship (Involves a larger Partner marketing event, such as a conference)
- Axcient Activity (Lunch and Learn or webinar)
b. Activity - Make a selection as desired, based on your selection above (Lunch and Learn or webinar).
c. Amount - Enter the amount requested.
d. Attach Files - You must complete and upload the MDF Partner Activity Request Form/Axcient MDF Partner Event Agreement form with your initial request for approval.
The required form can be found here:
Download and complete the form.
Then attach the completed form by clicking on the blue paper clip icon.:
Step 2. Schedule and save your event
1. Click on the Google Calendar link provided in the MDF Playbook or here.
2. The Google Calendar link will bring you to the Axcient MDF Google Calendar.
3. Click the Create button in the upper left corner:
4. Add the Title, Date, Time and Location of your requested MDF Event.
Make sure you select the Event option.
5. Remember to click Save when you are finished.
6. Once you have saved your event, you should see your request populate on the calendar view.
If you see the calendar blocked off in red with a notation of “N/A”, then MDF requests are not permitted on these dates:
However, when you see the calendar blocked in blue with “Axcient Lunch & Learn – (CITY), then MDF requests are available in the specific location shown.
For example, you may request to have a lunch and learn in Seattle, Salt Lake City or Denver June 4th, 5th, or 6th.
7. After your event is saved on the calendar, click on the event to open it.
8. When your event opens, click on More actions and then click on Publish event:
9. On the Publish event page, copy and paste the generated link into the description box in the initial request process. (You also have the option to copy and paste this link into a personal calendar.)
10. The final step is to click Save in the right hand corner to complete the MDF request.