Release Date: September 18, 2019
Audience: CloudFinder Partners/Administrators
CloudFinder v1.80.0 improves the user experience when working with OneDrive data.
Our new version provides the ability to find groups of OneDrive files aggregated in a particular folder and restore\export them in one step.
User restoration in v1.80.0 now has an option to restore all OneDrive data, making user-level restores even more granular. Additionally, when restoring OneDrive files, a new option enables restoration of access permissions granted to other users (Direct Access). Sharing link restoration is not supported.
CloudFinder v1.80.0 also contains a number of bug-fixes and security improvements.
- Folder-level search, restoration and export of OneDrive data is available
- Search for OneDrive folders using a folder name pattern, including wildcards, is provided
- Restore and export actions for OneDrive folders are supported
- An option to restore OneDrive files with their access permissions granted to other users is provided
- Security improvements have been made in CloudFinder infrastructure
- An option to restore all user's OneDrive user data during user restore is included
If you would like to learn more, we invite you to sign up for one-on-one training.
Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have any questions.
For a complete list of status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the Status page.