CloudFinder can find groups of OneDrive files aggregated in a particular folder and restore\export them in one step. This is useful when searching, restoring or exporting multiple OneDrive files that do not have a common pattern in their names or content but were placed in a common folder.
To find one or more OneDrive folders:
1. Log In to the x360Cloud Client Account.
2. From your preferred browser, navigate to the CloudFinder web site.
3. Enter account credentials associated with the client account and click the Login button.
4. Access the Search page by clicking in the left-hand navigation menu and selecting the Search tab.
The Search page displays, giving you access to a search toolbar and filtering options.
5. In the Search page, go to the search bar and enter the folder name pattern you wish to apply, including any desired wildcards.
Click Enter to perform the search.
Note: If you don’t see folders on the top of search results, scroll down to the end of the list by clicking the “Show more results” link.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT | 720-204-4500 | 800-352-0248