When you configure x360Cloud, you will create a new Organization for each client you support:
Within each x360Cloud Organization, you can:
- View summary information of all service instances and backups for the client account,
- Search, export, and restore data for a protected end user,
- View reports for the client account,
- Add and manage end user accounts and SharePoint sites protected by x360Cloud, and
- Manage key settings for the client
To navigate a x360Cloud organization:
Select an Organization from the Reseller Portal
In the Reseller Portal Dashboard page, open the Organizations tab and click the client ID of the organization you want to manage.
The Organization Dashboard page displays, giving you access to the organization's details and reports.
View the Organization Dashboard Tab
In the Organization Dashboard page, you can view the backup status of the users and SharePoint sites for this organization. The Organization Dashboard also displays a summary of space quota and data protected.
View the Organization Search Tab
In the Organization Dashboard page, click the Search tab to view the Search page.
- The Organization Search page allows you to find backed up objects, like documents, events, and email messages.
- The search toolbar provides advanced filter options, allowing you to search by date, object type, user, or site.
- You can also use this page to export, migrate, or restore data.
View the Organization Reports Tab
In the Organization Dashboard page, click the Reports tab to view the Reports page.
- The Organization Reports page allows you to search backup reports by date and time.
- You can also view the backup status of user accounts and SharePoint sites for this organization.
View the Organization Audit Logs
Click the Audit Log tab to review all of the audit logs for this organization.
You can also chose to Download Report.
View the Organization Accounts Tab
Click the Organization Accounts tab to view the Accounts page.
- This page allows you to view all end users and SharePoint sites being protected by x360Cloud.
- You can also use this page to turn on backups, migrate data, or restore data for users and sites.
View the Organization Settings Tab
Click the Settings tab to view the Settings page. The Organization Settings page allows you to:
- View and edit service settings
- View and manage general settings
For detailed instructions on how to configure an Organization's Settings, refer to this article: