Microsoft Teams is a collaboration tool that enables group conversations.
Organizations are rapidly adopting Microsoft Teams as a quick alternative to email.
However, as more employees share business-critical information through the platform, organizations face the risk of irreversible data loss
What are the components of Microsoft Teams?
Microsoft Teams contains various components including
- Direct, one-to-one messages
- Channel conversations
- Files and folders shared in a conversation
- Files and folders shared to the entire Team
Shared files and folders are the components most vulnerable to erroneous deletion or edits, potentially impacting productivity across an entire organization.
How can Classic x360Cloud Protect Microsoft Teams?
Classic x360Cloud provides peace of mind by ensuring Office 365 data is backed up, recoverable, and protected.
Specifically, Classic x360Cloud can help protect Microsoft Teams in the following ways:
- Files: Each Team Channel has a Files folder where users can share files. This Files folder is linked to a SharePoint Document Library, which is backed up by x360 Classic x360Cloud.
- Conversations: Classic x360Cloud backs up files shared in Teams conversations.
- Group Chat History: When configured, Classic x360Cloud can back up group chat history (Teams channel chats).
Read more at Classic x360Cloud- Protect Microsoft Teams