Release Date: October 28, 2019
Audience: Existing and new x360Cloud Partners/Administrators
- New x360Cloud User Interface for the x360 platform is available to ALL new x360Cloud resellers. [ Press release is here: ]
- New x360Cloud User Guide is here:
- x360Cloud eLearning Certification Courses are here:
- Issue with user sync failures for existing resellers is fixed
- Fixed missing usage statistics on the x360Cloud dashboard for existing resellers
- Failed scans due to "Invalid input: 530034.0 Parameter name: fileVersion" error for existing organizations have been fixed
- Logging and infrastructural improvements are applied
- New x360Cloud UI for existing x360Cloud partners
- Native OAuth 2.0 support for all organizations.
If you would like to learn more, we invite you to sign up for one-on-one training.
Please contact your Partner Success Manager or Support if you have any questions.
For a complete list of status updates and scheduled maintenance advisories, please bookmark or subscribe to the Status page.