For improved security, we recommend enabling Multifactor Authentication (MFA) within the RMC. When MFA is configured for the RMC, you will be required to enter a one-time passcode generated by a mobile authenticator app during login.
To utilize the MFA feature, you must have access to a smartphone device with an RMC-compatible authenticator app of your choice. The RMC supports all common authenticator apps, including:
Note: Users must configure their own MFA settings.
Note: If a user is locked out, an org manager can temporarily disable MFA.
To configure MFA in the RMC:
1. Log in to the Axcient RMC.
2. In the Axcient RMC, click the My Account link.
3. In the My Account dialog box, click to toggle on Multifactor Authentication.
A QR code image will display for configuring your preferred authenticator app.
4. Open an authenticator app on your smartphone and scan the QR code to configure the MFA token.
5. When your authenticator app is configured, return to the RMC and enter the generated MFA Token in the Authentication Code field.
6. Click the Save button to save your settings.
7. When logging in, you will now be prompted to to enter a one-time passcode generated by your mobile authenticator app in addition to your password.
Note: If you are locked out, please contact an org manager to temporarily disable MFA.