If access to the local appliance is lost, for any reason, a reset of the network settings may be required.
Resetting can be done by using the AxBoot Reconfig Net during the boot process.
To do this, please follow these procedures:
- Connect a monitor and USB keyboard directly to the Axcient BRC appliance.
- Hard reboot the Axcient BRC appliance.
- After the normal HP Proliant boot screen, re-visit the black screen with blue text.
- Look for AxBoot Reconfig Net and select it.
- Enter the new IP address, new subnet mask, new gateway, and new DNS addresses.
- Confirm the settings and let it boot.
- Once the Uptiva login: appears, try connecting to the Axcient BRC using another workstation.