As a reseller, you can view a list of historical system-level activities in the x360Cloud by reviewing the audit logs.
The audit logs available In the x360Cloud Reseller Portal allow you to view a list of historical activities that occur in the x360Cloud system.
Events that are captured in the audit logs include:
- User sign in and sign out
- User updated organization settings
To view audit logs:
STEP 1: Navigate to the Reports page and find the System Activity tab
In the x360Cloud Reseller Portal Dashboard, click the Reports tab.
When the Reports page opens, you will notice two tabs available under the System Logs section:
User Activity and System Activity
- The User Activity tab displays events initiated by users, including account selection/deselection for backup, search and restoration.
- The System Activity tab displays system events initiated by the x360Cloud system. These activities can include backup start or completion, synchronization from a source system, auto-selection for protection, and so on.
STEP 2: Review the entries under the System Activities tab
Events that are captured in the System Activities audit logs include:
- Container (initial) backup started
- Container (initial) backup completed
- Container (initial) backup failed
- Automatic synchronization from source system started
- Synchronization from source system failed
To better understand the activities shown, you can see the logs from the organization-level Audit Logs page. Events related to the context organization are shown there.
For example, you can view events related to:
- User sign in and sign out,
- User updated organization settings.
STEP 3: Browse as needed
Optionally, use the navigation panel to view historical data.