After you review audit logs in the Reseller Portal, you can choose to export specific log entries to your local machine. You can even download files in .xlsx format, giving you access to native Microsoft Excel filtering tools to help you sort log entries.
To export audit logs from the Reseller Dashboard:
STEP 1: Navigate to the Reports tab in the x360Cloud Reseller Portal Dashboard
In the Reseller Portal Dashboard, click the Reports tab.
When the Reports page opens, you will notice two tabs available under the System Logs section:
STEP 2: Select the type of activity report to be exported
Select the tab for the type of activity report you would like to export.
- The User Activity tab displays events initiated by users, including account selection/deselection for backup, search and restoration.
|Reseller Dashboard: Reports: User Activity tab|
- The System Activity tab displays system events initiated by the x360Cloud system. These activities can include backup start or completion, synchronization from a source system, auto-selection for protection, and so on.
|Reseller Dashboard: Reports: System Activity tab|
Note: You can also export audit logs from an Organization page:
- To export an organization's audit logs, access your Reseller Dashboard and click Organizations.
- When the Organization page opens, select the desired organization.
- Once you are inside the desired organization's dashboard, click Audit Log.
- You will notice the two tabs for User Activity and System Activity are also available.
STEP 3: Select specific log entries
In the Reports page, click the check boxes adjacent to the log entries you want to export.
STEP 4: Alternatively, select all log entries
Alternatively, click the Select All button to select all log entries in the Audit Log.
STEP 5: Export Selected Log Entries
When all appropriate log entries are selected, click the Download Report button.
STEP 6: Select an Output File Format
In the Download Audit Logs Report dialog box, select your preferred output file:
- Click the Download as CSV radio button to download your preferred file in .csv
- Click the Download as Microsoft Excel Worksheet radio button to download your file in .xlsx file. When you select this option, you can use native Microsoft Excel filtering tools to view and sort information.
Click the Download button to download the selected file.